Shopping for a new washer and dryer can be daunting, especially since there are so many brands, models and styles to choose from. What do you think about washer dryer combination units? What are the advantages of owning one? Let’s ask a local appliance store in Erie County, NY for the details:
- Options: Laundry needs vary from household to household. For instance, a family of five will likely wash several loads of laundry each week, while a two-person household might only wash one or two loads. Just like purchasing a washing machine and dryer separately, you need to choose a washer dryer combo that best suits your needs. The good news is that there are many combo options available offering a variety of load capacities, so it’s pretty easy to find a unit suitable for your specific needs.
- Save space: Is your home lacking space? Is your laundry room tiny? Washer dryer combo units aren’t just for smaller homes. The fact is that combo units can save valuable space in homes of all sizes, offering itself as a combo appliance fully capable of performing your family’s laundry needs. Many traditional washers and dryers are rather large, even oversized, and end up taking up most of the usable space in laundry rooms or garages. In short, saving space is one of the top benefits of a combination washer and dryer.
- Versatile: Washer dryer combo units are more versatile than traditional washer and dryer units because of the way they are made—a single combo unit functions as both a washing machine and a clothes dryer. Furthermore, most combo units are portable and easy to store away when not in use. For easy storage, simply add casters to your combo washer dryer. Roll the unit out when you need to wash a load of dirty clothes, then roll it back out of sight.
- Convenient and easy to use: A combination washer dryer unit also offers users convenience—especially since it’s a single smaller unit as opposed to two separate larger units. Being a portable, easy-to-store home appliance makes the combo unit convenient. Another characteristic that makes a washer dryer unit convenient is that you are able to put a load of laundry in the machine in the morning, then come home in the evening to freshly washed and dried laundry. Additionally, many models come equipped with delay timers, which allows users to set the machine to do wash and dry cycles at specific times.
- Water and energy efficiency: Combo units are rated high for efficiency in water and energy usage. They use less water thanks to their similar front load washer technology, and they use a lot less electricity than most standard dryers. Also, a majority of washer dryer combo units only need a 115 volt plug, versus a standard dryer’s need for a 230 volt plug.
If you are looking for new home appliances or replacement appliance parts, visit All Appliances Parts & Service, Inc. Make us your go-to appliance store in Erie County, NY!
Categorised in: Appliance Store
This post was written by Writer