When your gas stove is acting weird or your refrigerator isn’t staying cold, your only choice may be to hire a professional repair technician. Jobs like these can be complex, even dangerous for homeowners to try tackling on their own—not to mention the extra expense that comes with making the situation worse.
Ready to make the call? Here’s how to find the most reliable company for home kitchen appliance repair in Erie County, NY:
- Do some repair research: Whether the problem is with your oven, refrigerator or dishwasher, it’s worth the few minutes online doing some repair research. Look at repair companies in your local area, figure out the average service charges and parts replacements costs for the appliance in question. This information gives you a roundabout idea of what you can expect to spend on repair services and the skills needed to do the job.
- Talk to friends and neighbors: One of the best ways to find good candidates is to talk to you friends, neighbors and family members who have had similar repair work done. Ask what they thought of the technician’s skills and the price they paid, and find out how they would rate the company’s customer service. Did the same problem reoccur? If it did, how did the company respond?
- Check online for reviews: Now that you have a few recommendations from people you know, your next step should be to hop on the Internet and find reviews of prospective repair companies or contractors. Use keywords to search for customer reviews of specific appliance repair businesses. Focus on local companies with the most positive feedback, which should help narrow down your list of possibilities even further.
- Check out company websites: Once you have a couple companies in mind, go check out their websites. Years of experience, services offered and customer testimonials and reviews should be readily available for viewing. A legit company will have their credentials up to date and license number posted online, as well as indicate somewhere that they are bonded and insured.
- Make contact: If you like what you see on a company’s website, go ahead and make contact with them either by phone, email or walk-in. You should have a few questions, such as—Do you repair (insert type of kitchen appliance)? How much do you charge for your services? Is there a fee to schedule an appointment for a technician to come out and look at my problem? When can you come out to fix it? Don’t waste your time with a company that has poor communication or acts unprofessional—move on.
- Get cost estimates: Don’t schedule a service appointment until you get a cost estimate. Depending on the type of kitchen appliance repair—like a broken refrigerator versus a malfunctioning dishwasher—consider getting repair estimates from three or four companies. Compare the numbers and details of the service, then make a decision.
The most reliable service for kitchen appliance repair in Erie County, NY is just one phone call away. Contact the team at All Appliances Parts & Service, Inc. today!
Categorised in: Kitchen Appliance Repair
This post was written by Writer